Quad biking, camel riding and dune bashing tours in Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai Adventures desert safari deals provides you many opportunities for fun and adventures, some are explained in this post with details
Quad Biking Desert Safari
The quad bike is a vehicle like a motorcycle with four large wheels, designed for agricultural, sporting and other off-road uses. These tough four-wheelers are a fun way of getting out into the real landscape, away from traditional routes and crowd of visitors.
If you have not tried it before, quad biking is exciting; adrenalin filled adventure that is not difficult to master. All that required is a sense of balance and lust for life. All quad bike adventure organizations provide basic instructions for beginners ahead of the ride. You will get a lesson how to fit your helmet, control the bike and change gear, avoid mistakes, as well as getting the best from your ride.
The Desert Safari Dubai is also the best place for quad biking. Whenever you visit Dubai, do not miss quad biking in Desert Safari. The Desert Safari offers you dune bashing, free camel riding, and sand boarding and also offers quad biking. The only time a person becomes a perfect meanderer is when he is on a quad bike in morning desert safari or that in of evening. Quad bikes in Dubai are a toast to every adventurer’s thirst which alone can satisfy your adrenaline rush.
After being instructed on the rules of off-road driving and issued with your safety gear, you can take control of your fully automatic quad bike in the desert in the Dubai. Feel the vivifying experience as the guide leads you through challenging dunes. It is a great adventure and thrills you ever experienced. You can also enjoy dune bashing which is another experience in Desert Safari Dubai. Dune bashing is also off-road driving type.
Often Toyota Land Cruiser is used for dune bashing. Tighten yourself in a Land Cruiser as a proficient instructor drives through dynamic dunes of the desert, picking up momentum to match your growing confidence. There is a diversity of tours to satisfy even the most fearful adventure seeker choose from dune bashing trips, desert safari, and sand and snow ski adventures.
You should keep in mind that
- The minimum age for driving is 15 years
- Helmet and goggles are given
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed. This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Tailor-made packages can be arranged for larger groups by offering additional Dubai Desert Safari activities.
Camel Riding Tours In Dubai
Camel riding is a must-experience activity in the desert, Go in Arabian history and sense Dubai as it was 500 years ago. Camel trekking desert safari will take you on a beautiful 50 min ride through the desert on a legendary camel convoy. This is the most genuine way to trace the footprints of ancient Bedouin travelers during camel safari
There are many camel trekking safaris
Sandboarding is a board sport similar to snowboarding. It is a recreational activity and takes place on dunes rather than snow-covered mountains. It includes riding across or down a dune while standing with both feet strapped to a board, though some sand lodgers use a board without fasteners.
A sandboard is similar to a snowboard. It has a specially waxed base and has bindings attached to it which attach to your feet so that you cannot lose it as you sandboard down the hill. The sandboards come in a variety of designs and waxes aimed at increasing speed, so it is a good idea to discuss the options with the retailer.
Here are some instructions for sandboarding in Evening desert safari
- It is a good idea to get a helmet for safety, and some knee and elbow pads for the protection when you fall.
- Get some wax. This will need to be reapplied according to the instructions provided with your board.
- Regarding clothing, shorts and a t-shirt are perfect
- You could also use a standard snowboard if you have one, however, be aware that purpose-built sand boards come with different wax styles matched at various sand types and climate for best performance. You can certainly swap the belts and boots between both sports.
- Consider hiring a sandboard before purchasing one. That way, if you do not like it, you have not spent too much money.
Later you may progress towards the Arabian Adventures camp where you will be embraced in the Arabic tradition. You may enjoy the BBQ dinner, camel ride, henna painting, sheesha, fire dance, tanoura dance and belly dance at the desert safari tour.