Camel Riding Safari In Desert Of Dubai
Dubai Camel Riding, Take a step back into the ancient heritage and discover the historical Dubai like 5 decades ago. Your camel desert safari will take you on an impressive 45-minute journey through the vast desert in a mythical camel convoy. This is the most authentic way to follow the tracks of Arab Bedouin travelers in the desert.
Overview Of Camel Riding Tour in Dubai
Our experienced safari drivers will pick you up from your home or hotel and takes you to the beautiful and vast desert of Dubai, you can get a chance to ride on the back of a camel also know as a ship of the desert, Camel trekking safaris in Dubai are always done in groups where all camels go in a straight line following each other with a guide in front so it takes a shape of “The Caravan”. It’s a highly recommended nature safari tour.
If you read the ancient history of mankind and especially people living in the deserts you will be amused to know that camels are the only mode of transportation and this is not the only way to explore the pristine Dubai desert in nomadic style – You can hop on to the very gentle, humble, and well-trained camel’s back to weave gently over the huge sand dunes.
Camels naturally endure extreme weather conditions i.e hot climate and very high temperatures of deserts, strong winds. Camels can travel long distances without food or water which is their strength, These wonderful animals are so beloved and part of the Arab tradition. Naturally, camels are very friendly to humans
What To Expect In Camel Safari Dubai Tour
- Pick and drop service from your home or hotel anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah.
- 45 minutes trail-styled, and guided camel ride through the desert.
- A chance to spot and photograph desert wildlife like the Arabian Oryx.
- Cold drinks, Soft Water, Tea, Coffee.
- Amazing landscape a photography opportunity
Availability and Timings
Daily tour available all days of the year
General pickup time summer 4 PM, Winter 3 PM
Flexible timings of your choice are also available i.e Morning time
- Do not forget to take your camera and a pair of binoculars to capture the distant views of the desert.
- Two guests per camel (maximum).
- Children will ride on the same camel as their parent/guardian.
- Casual dress and comfortable sports shoes, Sunblock cream and big hat are recommended
Dubai Adventures also provides flexible timing for tourists willing to experience this marvelous camel safari tour, please contact us for special arrangements or timings for camel desert safari.
For Quick Reservations, Bookings, or Questions:
+971-52-5170968 (Call & WhatsApp)
Grab The Best Camel Riding Tours in Dubai
Price: 180 AED (per person)
Child: FREE (upto 6 years)
Also, check this link for a complete evening safari trip which also includes various other activities and a short camel ride.