Best Desert Safari Deals For Group Parties
Dinner Parties With Live Dance Shows
Celebrate your events at Arabian Desert Camp
Company staff, corporate & team building
Birthday parties, Marriage ceremonies, New year celebrations
Schools and Colleges desert adventure programs
Customized & Affordable Packages for up to 600 Persons
Contact Us Now For Special Prices
For Details Call Now: 052-5170968
Why Book With Us
Dubai Adventures provides travel enthusiasts with the exquisite adventurous experience of a lifetime. Along with the exciting evening safari in Dubai and desert safari in Sharjah, our customers from throughout the globe appreciate the Dubai city itinerary and the dhow cruise dinner. Our respected travelers enjoy safaris globetrotting with our talented staff, professional guides, and drivers.
Our team is committed to planning an excellent holiday experience for you.
- Over 10 Years of Experience In Hospitality
- Experienced Staff, Professional Tour Guides
- Neat And Clean Vehicles, Educated Drivers, Finest Safety Standards
- Environment-Friendly Solar-Powered Desert Camp,
- Serving High-Quality Yet Affordable Service To Thousands Of Travelers
- Grab The Deals Today & Exclusive Discounts
Desert Safari Deals Video Experience
Cheap Desert Safari Tickets Available
- Self Drive Safari deals 40 AED
- Basic Centralized Pickup 55 AED
- VIP Exclusive Safari 130 AED
- Overnight Camping 200 AED
- Quad Biking Deals 200 AED
- Early Sunrise Safari 200 AED
- Dubai City Tour 90 AED
- Abu Dhabi City Odyssey 120 AED
Basis Desert Safari Cost is 55AED with Pick & Drop service.
We Follow All COVID-19 Guidelines Issued by the UAE Government.
We place a high value on the safety of our customers and employees. As a result, we always go to great lengths to ensure that we provide not only an impeccable and exciting desert safari for our guests but also safe experiences and activities.
- As per the COVID19 procedure, keep your mask on and pay attention to the directions given by Dubai Health Authority.
- Always keep yourself hydrated and before going on a safari voyage, have a small meal because a full stomach might make the activity uncomfortable.
- Put sunscreen on your body and face and never venture farther from your campsite or car.
- Tell your driver if you are pregnant, have a heart ailment, or have motion sickness so that he can make sure you don’t go dune bashing and instead take the direct route to the campsite.